DonateIndividuals, partner churches, foundations, local businesses
How to Donate to Love INC of Greater Hershey
Funding for Love INC of Greater Hershey’s ministries comes from individual donors, partner churches, foundations, and local businesses. Donate to Love INC of Greater Hershey and help to transform lives in the name of Christ.
To donate by mail, print the Mail-in Donation Form (pdf) and mail the form with your donation to:
Love INC of Greater Hershey
245 East Derry Road
Hershey, PA 17033
Please note: Donations to The Parsonage should be mailed to the above address C/O The Parsonage.
Other Ways to Give
- Volunteer your time in one of our ministries.
- Donate wish list items (see below).
- Take time to pray for our ministries.
- Participate in our fundraising events.
- Alternative Giving
- United Way campaign (write in Love INC of Greater Hershey)
- Employer-matching contributions
- Thrivent Choice(R) Program
- Estate giving
Love INC of Greater Hershey is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation. A copy of the official registration and financial information of Love INC of Greater Hershey may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
Our wish list of items needed changes frequently. Please check this page regularly. Unless otherwise noted, all items should be sent or brought to the Love INC office, 245 East Derry Road, Hershey. Please call our office, 835-0101, if you have any questions about our wish list items.
For the Clearinghouse
- Communications Coordinator (volunteer positions)
- Forever postage stamps
- Volunteer with truck or trailer for occasional moving of bulky items
- Client allies
- Instructor(s) for client programs on budgeting, job search skills, etc.
- Volunteers to transport clients to medical appointments
- Volunteers to help at parsonage homes
- Volunteers to assist with special events
For the Clients
- Grocery and gas gift cards ($20)
For the Bike Outreach
- Bicycle helmets (children and adult)
- Bicycle locks
- Volunteers to assist with light repairs
- Needle nosed pliers
- Metric allen wrenches
- Metric open end/box end wrenches
- Standard & phillips head screw drivers (various sizes)
- Adjustable wrenches (various sizes)
- Ball-peen hammer
- Channel lock pliers
- Hacksaw & blades
- Medium bench vise
- Utility knife & blades
- Files (flat and round)
- Metric socket wrench set
- Shop aprons
- Woodworker’s miter clamp
- Parts washer
- Torque wrench
- Fine-tip grease gun
- Electric drill & bits
For The Parsonage Ministry
- Liquid hand soap (not antibacterial)
- Paper towels
- Gift cards for local restaurants, gas stations and grocery stores
- Disinfectant wipes
- Office supplies (masking tape, scotch tape, paper clips, sticky notes)
- Single-serve pre-packaged food items (cereal, granola bars, microwave meals, cookies, fruit juice)
For the Personal Care Closet Ministry
Please drop off items at a partner church, in the container at the Hershey Public Library , Members 1st Federal Credit Union in Hershey, or at our office. Most needed items are:
- Body wash
- Laundry detergent, pods preferred
- Dish soap
- Household cleaner
- Deodorant, men’s and women’s
- Baby wash
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
Click here for full list of items accepted.